Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Cinco de Mayo Pins {Pinterest}

GEOMETRIC CINCO DE MAYO FIESTA GARLAND DIY {source / pin it

I've compiled various pins from my Pinterest page that I think perfectly fit the theme of Cinco de Mayo. For a holiday that heavily relies on colorful tissue paper decorations, margaritas and tacos, how can you go wrong and how can you not absolutely love it?

See also: a Fiesta Party I hosted years ago - there are some good ideas in there, if I do say so myself...

Top: Roasted Veg Tacos with Avocado Cream and Feta {source / pin it} // Piñata Cookies {source / pin it}
BottomQueso Fundido with Chorizo {source / pin it}

Top: {source / pin it}
Bottom: {source / pin it} // Sweet Potato Burrito Smothered in Avocado Salsa Verde {source / pin it}

DIY crepe paper flowers {source / pin it}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...