Monday, June 17, 2013

Mixtape Monday: It All Feels Right

Folly
Finally got my roll of Diana film developed from last summer. There are some gems on there that I'll post later. These photos were taken at Folly Beach. 

The hot and humid southern summer weather has set in. Here are some tunes that are fit for the season:

1. It All Feels Right - Washed Out (WO is back with a new, orchestrally lush sound. This is their first single off their sophomore effort, Paracosm, releasing in August.)
2. You & I - Crystal Fighters (for fans of: GIVERS and Architecture in Helsinki)
3. I Could've Been Your Girl - She & Him (60's surfer vibe)
4. We Went Wild - Lord Huron
5. With Her Shadow - Born Ruffians
6. Pompeii - Bastille
7. Everlasting Arms - Vampire Weekend (I feel as though V-Dubs should be on every summer playlist.)
8. The Theory of Relativity - Stars
9. Bourgeois - Phoenix (one of my faves of their latest album)
10. Until We Get There - Lucius
11. Hit the Waves - The Mary Onettes (I am loving this band so much right now - summer and very very 80's.)
12. Gun - CHVRCHES
13. All The Days - HAERTS 
14. I Found You - Alabama Shakes (Your dad will like this band.)
15. Spinoza - Generationals
Folly

relax & listen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...