Notice the adorable elderly couple on the bottom left, I only now just saw that...
When I went to Provence in 2008, I had a crappy point-and-shoot digital camera. At the time it suited my 18-year-old self just fine, but now looking back on it, I so wish I had bought myself a nicer DSLR. But with the genius photo apps that are out these days, especially Afterlight, I've been able to enhance my old photos and make them into something that I am actually proud of.
And what did I listen to while I was editing these photos? None other than a French-y mixtape ---
1. Charlotte Mittnacht (The Fabulous Destiny Of...) - Devotchka
2. Forks and Knives (La Fête) - Beirut
3. À bicyclette - Yves Montand
4. La Valse D'Amelie - Yann Tiersen
5. Mimizan - Beirut
6. Elegy - Hey Marseilles
7. Lay Your Head Down - Keren Ann
8. Berceuse - Coeur de pirate
9. Mamanita - Jelly Roll Morton
10. C'était salement romantique - Coeur de pirate
11. Moon Waltz - Roger Neill, Dave Palmer & Brian Reitzell
12. Liberty - Keren Ann
13. Bauhaus - Hey Marseilles