Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mixtape Monday: Harvest Heirlooms

me + pumpkins
yes, that little pumpkin picker would be me

My beloved Fall is finally officially here. I've already had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season and am going to grab some Autumnal mums and pumpkins to decorate my apartment with tomorrow. Also to commemorate the season, I picked up an adorable Autumn Sky scented candle (whatever that's supposed to smell like) in a cute little owl ceramic jar from Target (grrr - I cannot find the link to it!). Thinking up my annual fall to-do/eat/buy/decorate/celebrate list as I type this...

...and for your week - Autumnsongs:

1. A Hard One to Know - Benjamin Gibbard
2. More Adventurous - Rilo Kiley (wonderful lyrics)
3. Battery Kinzie - Fleet Foxes
4. Would You Come With Me -The Elected
5. On The Road - Angus & Julia Stone (This song makes me wanna go apple pickin'.)
6. Halcyon - The Paper Kites
7. Guillermo Leaves the Party on the North Face - Meryll
8. Meet Me At The Edge Of The World - Over the Rhine
9. Heirlooms - Pale White Moon
10. Long Time Traveler - The Wailin' Jennys (for fans of: Allison Krauss and The Civil Wars)
11. Afraid - Neko Case
12. Jolene - Dolly Parton (I LOVE Dolly. LOVE her. She is brilliant.)
13. Singing Arc (While the Fire Dies Version) - Seabear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...