Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mixtape Monday: What I am Listening to and Why

I've got so much great new music to share with you....

1. Nuclear Seasons - Charli XCX (Marina and the Diamonds meet Icona Pop)

2. Applause - Lady Gaga (Mother Monster is back. It took me a few listens to get into it, but now I'm hooked.)

3. Nothing Compares 2 U - Capital Cities (Sinead O'Connor cover)

4. Never Age - GEMS (I owe a lot of my favorite music to Miss Moss.)

5. Ash Tree Lane - MSMR (I've been posting about them a lot lately, and for a good reason..)

6. Snudge - Night Panther

7. Don't Give Up - Washed Out

8. Lover's Carvings - Bibio (I've owned this song for years, but only lately realized how great it is. It's happy and groovy.)

9. Lost in the Light - Bahamas (This is my favorite song right now, watch the video for it above. For fans of Feist and Dr. Dog)

10. Oh Sailor (feat. the Silverlake Conservatory of Music Youth Chorale) - Mr. Little Jeans

11. Sonsick - San Fermin (for fans of: Dirty Projectors)

12. Illusions - Shout Out Louds

13. The Trip - Still Corners (Sounds like a 2013 Fleetwood Mac)

14. Hurricane - MSMR 

listen:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...