Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Yogurt with Pistachios, Orange, Mint & Dark Chocolate

yogurt with pistachios, orange, mint and dark chocolate yogurt with pistachios, orange, mint and dark chocolate
While visiting Greek Town a few weeks ago, I purchased some homemade Greek yogurt at a bakery. Full-fat, rich, creamy, and so freakin' worth it. I think it's good to treat yourself every once and a while to the real thing. 
I was inspired by one of Chobani's yogurt combinations after seeing it on Taza's instagram....
pistachios, orange segments, fresh mint, and chopped dark chocolate
That's it. I didn't even add honey. Unreal how simple and amazing it was - especially with the homemade yogurt. I strongly urge you to try this out ASAP. 

Also, the rest of Chobani's menu is full of inspiration for jazzing up plain Greek yogurt - definitely going to re-create some of these!
yogurt with pistachios, orange, mint and dark chocolate

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh- DYING to try this! i love spicing up the plain greek yogurt. Also- envious that you have good greek food by you! my hometown is predominantly greek and i get serious tzatziki sauce cravings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mouth legit watered looking at this- how dare you do this to us?! haha! i've never tried a dish with tangerines in it, but now i absolutely NEED to! thanks for sharing this :D

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...