Thursday, October 3, 2013

5 Autumn Beauty Essentials

5 Autumn Beauty Essentials
These are some main players in my beauty routine at the moment:

Pssssst! Instant Dry Shampoo for Wavy or Curly Hair
Because I only wash my hair once a week (curly/frizzy white girl hair problems) I own about 3 different dry shampoos, for different purposes and effects. I really like the lightweight quality of this formula and how it is truly invisible, because nothing is worse than looking like you're going grey at 24. 

Elizabeth Arden 8-Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint in Berry
I believe I have found my everyday, signature lip color. I am on my third tube of this stuff and I use it several times a day. It's a super creamy, heavily tinted lip balm that isn't drying like lipstick or sticky like gloss. It's also has SPF 15, if that matters to you (hopefully that does). They come in so many lovely colors, but my favorites are this coraly-red one, Berry, and a merlot colored one called Plum. I'll stock up on these whenever a department store has a free gift deal going on. 

Organix Luxurious Moroccan Argan Creme Shampoo
Because of my aforementioned dry hair, this shampoo has really been helping in moisturizing and conditioning my mane. I am a huge fan of argan and Moroccan oil on my dry hair, so it in a shampoo form is even better!

Marc Jacobs Dot Eau de Parfum
This is my second Marc Jacobs scent, the first being Daisy. I am a sucker for his creative packaging and adorable perfume bottles, but this fragrance really did speak to me. It's youthful, fresh, interesting and slightly floral. 

the Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
This is my first ever highlighter powder, and boy do I love it. I brush it on my cheekbones, nose ridge and the middle of my lips for a glowing, Hollywood look. You can also use it as eyeshadow. The warm, shimmery beige color looks good on everyone - it really can show off your best features!

What are some of your Fall beauty essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...