Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Mixtape Monday: Autumnal

farmer's market farmer's market
farmer's market farmer's market
I must say I have really been doing a good job this year about celebrating/making the most out of Fall -   I incorporate pumpkin into at least 2 of my meals (today I had it 4 times) and I finally went to the farmer's market downtown and brought home these warty gourds and honey crisp apples. 
This week especially, the air has become crisper and the trees more golden. I cannot wait to see how Autumn looks on Chicago during these next few weeks! 

These are some songs that I love listening to while cooking up something involving pumpkin:

1. Walking - The Dodos
2. The Box - Johnny Flynn
3. Vagabond - Wolfmother
4. There Goes The Fear - Doves
5. Bracing for Sunday - Neko Case
6. This is Not a Test - She & Him
7. Oh My God, Whatever, Etc.  - Ryan Adams
8. Earthly Bodies - J. Tillman
9. Guillermo Arrives at the Party on the North Face - Meryll
10. Wake Me Up - Norah Jones
11. What Light - Wilco
12. Called Home - Over the Rhine
13. Never Going Back - Samantha Crain
14. Take Me Home, Country Roads - Brandi Carlile

2 comments:

  1. Love this playlist! I'm completely obsessed with Neko Case's new album. I legit cried my way through the first listen. It's so amazing.

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...