Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mixtape Monday: Workout 3.0

A bad-ass, energetic playlist for your next cardio workout:

1. Work B**** - Britney Spears (Her video for this super motivating song is DYNAMITE.)
2. Change Your Life (Feat. T.I.) - Iggy Azalea (This white, Aussie model turned Southern rapper is my new favorite person. Seriously, I cannot get her songs out of my head. Her videos are gangster gorgeous.)
3. Murder - Justin Timberlake (part two from his 20/20 album)
4. Grammy (Soulja Boy Cover) - Purity Ring
5. Doin' It Right - Daft Punk (features Panda Bear from Animal Collective)
6. TKO - Justin Timberlake (it's like 2007 all over again)
7. Renaissance Girls - Oh Land
8. Strong Hand - CHVRCHES (from their debut album, which you really need to listen to)
9. Bounce - Iggy Azalea (watch the Bollywood- inspired video)
10. What I Like - Charli XCX
11. We Sink - CHVRCHES
12. Cast Away - Strange Talk


for more exercise:  Workout 1.0  |  Workout 2.0

2 comments:

  1. Love it! This totally appeals to my (not so) secret love of pop music!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg YES. just renewed my gym membership and this is JUST what I need!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...