Wednesday, November 6, 2013

CEREN KILIÇ

If the amount of works of art I am showing you by this artist isn't an indication in and of itself, I am clearly obsessed. 
Ceren Kilic is an amazing collage artist who beautifully combines vintage back and white photos with very on-trend geometric shapes and colors. The results are fantastical and remind me of a scene from a dream. 
She's got a Society6 shop as well, where you can get any of these as prints, cell phone covers, totes, etc. 
*adding to my Christmas wish list now*

Which one of her works if your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Woah! These are super cool! I love the one with the dancers. Thank you for sharing!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool; I love the mix they have going on above all the first dress.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...