a double exposure from my trip to NoCal last year
I've been in Northern California for the last week, driving along Highway 1 and sightseeing in San Francisco. It's a trip that has sort of become an annual vacation for my parents and I.
I cannot wait to share the pictures!
This playlist is inspired by the breathtaking views of driving along California's northern coast, it's a humbling, inspiring and emotional experience, and I believe that these songs capture that feeling.
1. The Way You Remember Me - St. Lucia
2. Pegasus - GEMS
3. Things Will Never Be the Same Again - jj
4. Hemiplegia - HAERTS
5. Dive - Tycho
6. All I Ever - GEMS
7. Asleep From Day - The Chemical Brothers
8. In A Dream - High Highs
9. Let Go - jj
10. Hands Remember - Seabear
11. Varúð - Sigur Ros
12. Tornado - Jónsi
13. The Cliff Waltz - Sucre
14. Snærisendar - Jónsi
15. Slow and Steady - Of Monsters and Men
16. Edge of the Ocean - Ivy
17. Eclipse (All Yours) - Metric