Friday, November 15, 2013

{Slow Cooker} Honey Garlic Asian Chicken

{Slow Cooker} Honey Garlic Asian Chicken {Slow Cooker} Honey Garlic Asian Chicken
It feels so good to be using my crock pot again because it means anything I make in it will be super easy, hot, and comforting. 
I highly recommend this 
 by Just a Taste
It's such a foolproof recipe (I even skipped the whole using cornstarch to make a sauce bit) and it is sure to satisfy your Chinese take-out cravings. I served mine over brown rice and steamed broccoli. 

What are your favorite crock pot recipes?
{Slow Cooker} Honey Garlic Asian Chicken

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly, does this ever look dreamy! I don't have a crock pot, but maybe I could try braising it in the oven or on the stove. Yum!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...