Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mixtape Monday: Love Is A Losing Game

{paintings by Jarek Puczel}

These songs are all about love, from the uninhibited to the unrequited: 

1. Love Is A Losing Game - Amy Winehouse
2. Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken - Camera Obscura
3. Sadness Is A Blessing - Lykke Li ("Sadness is my boyfriend"...)
4. Does He Love You? - Rilo Kiley (Perhaps my all-time favorite RK song? Sung by the P.O.V. of the "other woman.")
5. Pictures - Sia
6. A Man / Me / Then Jim - Rilo Kiley
7. Shadow of Love - She & Him
8. Unrequited Love - Lykke Li
9. New Lover - Josh Ritter (about moving on)
10. The Book of Love - The Magnetic Fields
11. I Don't Want Love - The Antlers
12. Addicted to Love - Florence + The Machine
13. Love Lost - Temper Trap (I've been meaning to feature this one for so long!)
14. No One's Gonna Love You - Band of Horses
15. I Was A Fool - Tegan and Sara

listen:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...