Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mixtape Mondays: Inspired by the 80's, Part Trois

I apologize for my absence - between performances and my parents being in town, there has been very little down time. But now, back to regular blogging...

I've got a new slew of 80's inspired songs that I want to share with you!

1. Fashion of His Love - Lady Gaga
2. Still Love Me - Jessie Ware
3. Call Me Up - St. Lucia
4. Bloom - Gypsy & The Cat
5. Sparrow Songs - Acrylic
6. Can't Stop the Aching - The Mary Onettes
7. Parade of Youth - Ponychase
8. Diamond - Lightning Dust
9. The Way It Was - The Killers
10. Willows and Pines - Azure Blue
11. Don't Forget (To Forget About Me) - The Mary Onettes
12. You Caught the Light - CHVRCHES
13. After the Curtain - Elliot White

hear 'em:


See also: Inspired by the 80's Part Un & Deux

2 comments:

  1. Oh. Em. Gee. These Dolly pics are KILLING ME! I LOVE her. That sequined dress is to die for. Your mix is, of course, also wonderful!

    XOXO
    Becca | Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...