Thursday, March 6, 2014

Anthropologie {March 2014} Lookbook

anthro morocco
anthro moroccoanthro morocco
anthro moroccoanthro morocco
I was thrilled when I saw Anthropologie's latest catalogue because it was all shot in MoroccoTangier and the blue city of Chefchaouen specifically, two places that I traveled to many moons ago and long to return to. 
I am a sucker for their catalogue's descriptions and quotes, especially this one on Tangier:
"This is a city of opposites - tranquil rooftops above the bustling socco, clear light cutting through spiced air, a seagull's cries on the call to prayer. This is Tangier."

Morocco still stands to be one of the best experiences of my life. I gotta go back one day. 
anthro morocco anthro morocco
*Also, check out Anthro's blog for Moroccan recipes and more*

1 comment:

  1. My gosh I love Anthropologie, and Morocco looks incredible! Great blog too, your mixtapes have helped me through a few stressful evenings so far :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...