Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Brussels Sprouts Tacos with Caramelized Onion Salsa

brussels sprouts tacos with caramelized shallot salsa brussels sprouts tacos with caramelized shallot salsa
Tacos are right up there with sushi in my book. Last meal worthy. 
It's a wonder why I don't make them all that often myself, but after making these 
(from How Sweet It Is), 
they will be come a regular in my recipe repitore. 
I do pride myself on being a good cook, but I really impressed myself with these bad boys. It was one of those meals that I went out of my way to tell people about. 
The path to food truck worthy tacos is just simply following her recipe verbatim. 
(NOTE: I did not add the butter or cilantro, and I used 2 yellow onions instead of shallots)
brussels sprouts tacos with caramelized shallot salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...