Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Mixtape Monday: What I am Listening to and Why

You've got me stuck on repeat:

1. Ready for It (feat. St. Lucia) - RAC (This is quickly becoming one of my top most played songs ever.)

2. Close Your Eyes - Borayork

3. Don't Lie - Vampire Weekend (a song that after listening to many times, I now am hooked)

4. Whenever, Wherever - Bombay Bicycle Club (their latest album is just the best)

5. Waves That Rolled You Under - Young Summer

6. Fountain - iamamiwhoami (Swedish electronic music at it's best, plus the video is gorg.)

7. Hold Me Down (ft. Reviver) - MANSIONAIR

8. Waiting Game - Banks (I've been hearing so much hype about her, and finally gave her a listen. I get it now.)

9. Steal You Way - Gold Spectacles (reminds me of a 90's song)

10. So Long, See You Tomorrow - Bombay Bicycle Club

11. You - The 1975

12. Blue Moon - Beck (Beck is back, bitch. And better than ever before with an organic, folksy sound.)

13. Advanced Factory - Mutual Benefit

14. Home - Dan Croll

15. Country Down - Beck

16. Are You Okay? - Dum Dum Girls

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo in love with this mix tape. You are a goddess.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...