Monday, March 24, 2014

Mixtape Monday: Workout 4.0

I've been hitting the gym a lot lately and here's what's been keeping me going:

1. Fancy (feat. Charli XCX) - Iggy Azalea (must see the Clueless-themed music video)
2. Countdown - Beyonce
3. Till the World Ends - Britney Spears
4. Aura - Lady Gaga
5. Bring The Noise - M.I.A.
6. Crown On the Ground - Sleigh Bells
7. Carry Me - Bombay Bicycle Club
8. Matangi - M.I.A.
9. High Road (Baio Remix) - Cults
10. Venus - Lady Gaga (LOVING her new video, feat. this song and starring the Bravo housewives) 
11. Your New Beloved - Lovelife
12. Bridges - Broods
13. Nothing But Trouble - Phantogram

.
for more workouts: 1.0 | 2.0 | 3.0 

1 comment:

  1. i seriously can't work out unless i have some fun pump-up music, so i'm definitely going to save this list! Also I literally rented Frozen yesterday and loved it so much I went to go buy it, haha. It was SO adorable!! Olof stole my heart.

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...