Thursday, April 3, 2014

Luna by Bombay Bicycle Club

I had no idea when I posted this playlist featuring the song "Luna" by Bombay Bicycle Club and vintage photos of synchronized swimmers, that the video for said song was actually of synchronized swimmers dancing in the water (the hues and color palettes in this video also match those vintage photos). I had a minor freakout moment when I put that all together. 
Anyways, this video is so well done and just makes me happy. Super original. 
Do yourself a favor and get a copy of Bombay Bicycle Club's latest album, featuring this song and many amazing others. It's all I've been listening to this past month. 

Also, check out the Bollywood inspired video for their single "Feel"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...