Monday, April 7, 2014

Mixtape Mondays: {another} Alt-Country

Neko with a car again 

Yes, it does seem like Neko Case is my poster child for all things alt-country. But lately it's been Caitlin Rose who has been getting me back into this genre, and if you're into this sort of thing then you most certainly need to give her latest album a listen. 

1. City Swan - Neko Case
2. Are You Ready to Die - Cary Ann Hearst
3. Hail Hail - Shovels & Rope
4. The Charging Sky - Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins
5. Tears of Gold - Ryan Adams
6. Dallas - Caitlin Rose
7. Care of You - Shannon Stephens
8. I'm From Nowhere - Neko Case
9. Move On - Jet
10. Everywhere I Go - Caitlin Rose
11. Lady Adelaide - Benjamin Gibbard
12. Say Goodbye - Beck
13. Two Hearts - Ryan Adams
14. Lady Love Me - The Watson Twins

hear 'em:

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of alt country! Can't wait to listen to your playlist tomorrow while I'm working :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...