Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Atlanta Lately...

vineyard
Did you know Georgia had vineyards? And pretty ones too? This is Wolf Mountain Vineyard in Dahlonega. 
waterfall mts
scenes from the Appalachian foothills

I went home for my birthday last week - it's been since Christmas. It was a relaxing time spent shopping, eating, meeting up with friends, and hiking in the North Georgia mountains. Trips home always go by so fast, I think it's because I fall so naturally back into my routine that I had when I lived at home, that there isn't a sense of urgency to say go on a walk in my neighborhood (which was one of my favorite things to do while living home). With my work/class/performance schedule, it seems like my parents are going to visit me more than I go home, which makes sense.
Honestly I haven't given too much thought to turning 25, other than that it's one year closer to 30. This time last year I was only wishing that life in Chicago would be as fulfilling as it is. And it is. I am exactly where I need to be. 
dad
bday
my birthday cake! 
mom bday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...