Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Mixtape Monday: What I am Listening to and Why

It's not super-long, but this is what I've been obsessed with lately...

1. Black Widow (feat. Rita Orta) - Iggy Azalea ( I hate to be that person, but I've been listening to Iggy for a few years now. I am so happy that she's finally gaining international steam.)

2. Chandelier - Sia (How can you not love her passion? She's been a favorite since high school and I have loved every direction she has taken her music to. Also the video makes me want to dance again.)

3. Gunshot - Lykke Li ( I am telling you, her latest album is AMAZING. Currently this is my top song played off it, I am digging the Phil Collins feel.)

4. Summer - Katie Herzig

5. Dream the Dare - Pure Bathing Culture

6. Don't Just Sit There - Lucius (very 90's - Cranberries)

7. Lady Luck - Pickwick (for fans of: Belle Brigade and Delta Spirit)

8. Slow Motion - PHOX

9. Divisionary (Do The Right Thing) - Ages and Ages

10. No Rest for the Wicked - Lykke Li

11. Glacier - John Grant (fitting for a dramatic movie trailer)

12. New York Morning - Elbow

listen:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...