Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Mixtape Monday: Stay Golden

It's finally reached 90 degrees and I have started crossing things off my Summer to-do list, which only means it's time for a seasonal mixtape: 

1. Philosophize In It! Chemicalize With It! - Kishi Bashi
2. From Africa to Malaga - Jj
3. Boom Clap - Charli XCX
4. Just One of the Guys -  Jenny Lewis (Jenny Lou is back! Praise JESUS! And I have tickets to see her live!)
5. How Loud Your Heart Gets - Lucius (Also seeing this band live too! Check out their debut album, I don't know why I waited so long to get it.)
6. Silverline - Lykke Li
7. My Silver Lining - First Aid Kit (great retro vibe)
8. Frogs Singing - Andrew Bird (Off his latest album of Handsome Family covers)
9. Friend and Foe - The Watson Twins
10. Southern Sun (Live from MusicFeeds) - Boy & Bear
11. I Never Learn - Lykke Li (must watch accompaniment
12. Far From Any Road (Be My Hand) - Andrew Bird (True Detective theme song cover)

listen to all but #9:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...