Thursday, July 17, 2014

Chicago Lately...

Before this disruption in life I was telling you about a few days ago, summer was off to a good start. Looking back at these times, some just a few weeks ago, I am reminded that life goes on and will return to “normal” soon...
lightining
Caught a free concert AND thunderstorm in Millennium Park. Can you see the lightning reflection off the building? I don't know how I caught that moment. 
LM
My friend invited me to join her family on a pontoon boat ride. Even though we almost sunk the boat, it was super fun to catch the free fireworks show at Navy Pier (every Wed and Sat in the summer). 
trapeze
Yep, I went trapezing. Probably the most "daredevil" thing I've ever done. It's an awesome outdoor setting along the lake. I'm proud of myself for doing it, but I don't know if I have the guts to go again...
trapeze LM
LM trapeze marina trapeze girls
A few of my improv ladies after our graduation show. 
hotel lincoln
Hotel Lincoln, just the coolest boutique hotel ever.
conservatory conservatory
Flora at the Lincoln Park Conservatory (free! also next to the free zoo!)
alapash
New favorite store alert! Alapash
zoo mom
Flamingos at the Lincoln Park Zoo // glimpse of my parents visit
ellys
Adorable plate wall at Elly's Pancake House
conservatory greens
more Conservatory // Green - a gorg flower shop

1 comment:

  1. I was at Millennium Park awhile back; Chaka Khan was there and it was PACKED. It's a great city.. I miss it. Your pictures are great, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...