Monday, July 14, 2014

Mixtape Monday: What I'm Listening to and Why

On heavy rotation lately, though not all new. 

1. Free the Animal - Sia (Loving her new album, 1000 Forms of Fear, right now this is my top track.)
2. Cold Case - St. Lucia (summery as ever)
3. Nothing Ordinary - Lucius
4. Stolen Dance - Milky Chance (smooth and groovy)
5. The Hours - Beach House (I need them to make some new music soon.)
6. Fair Game - Sia
7. Kingfisher - PHOX
8. Tin Foiled - Andrew Bird
9. Go Home - Lucius (They are quickly becoming a favorite of mine.)
10. Honey & I  - HAIM (I overlooked this song when I first heard it months ago, I don't know why.)
11. Master Pretender - First Aid Kit
12. In the Wind - Lord Huron (Another band that needs to release another album soon.)
13. L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. - Noah and the Whale (This song is exactly what I need right now.)

listen:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...