Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Garden Apartment Tour {Bedroom}

...now onto my bedroom! 
bedroom
The bedspread is actually a queen size that we cut off part of to make the reverse side into a dust ruffle (all my mom's doing). Mirror is thrifted and the lamp is from Big Lots (?!?)
bedroom
Air plants in terrariums hung from an exposed beam -- I'm thinking about dipping the glass in gold paint - thoughts??
bedroom
Yeah, that's a log in my wall.... My dad made the shelves back in college for me and the chest of drawers was thrifted and revamped. 
bedroom
That basket is my hamper...
bedroom
bedroom bedroom
It was hard to get a shot of my rug, but it's a Moroccan berber rug from World Market, a necessary splurge. 
bedroom
Two of my favorite objects in my room - sea turtle and Frida mirror. 
bedroom

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I'm loving how colorful your whole apartment looks! Your bedroom has inspired me to put some more on mine, though I tend to favor neutral shades more. Your pillows look adorable and don't even get me started on the decor, especially the rattan chest of drawers. Gorgeous! I also have a vintage mirror that looks just like yours. We have the same taste. Thank you so much for the tour!

    Susan Scott @ Newington Lake House

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...