Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Mixtape Monday: So Long, Summer

With September approaching and the fact that I've already seen Halloween candy for sale, I guess it's safe to say summer is pretty much over. I've still got a full list of things to do before the season ends, so I am hoping for some Indian summer days in the upcoming weeks. 
I used to get excited for fall, and I will soon, but fall means winter. And in Chicago, that is something else. I'm still trying to store some heat!

So here, one last playlist for the summa:

1. Classic (feat. POWERS) - The Knocks
2. Hate Yourself - TV Girl
3. Summerboy - Lady Gaga
4. Love U Forever - Jenny Lewis
5. Learn How to Hang - David Vandervelde
6. Killin the Vibe - Ducktails
7. Dusty - Monster Rally
8. Her and Her Friend - TV Girl
9. Solitude is Bliss - Tame Impala
10. Paradise - Monster Rally
11. Scars - GEMS
12. Tough Love - Jessie Ware
13. How it All Ends - The Mary Onettes

listen:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...