Saturday, November 29, 2014

Chicago Lately...

end of summer through most of fall...
fall fall fall
Fall in Chicago is well celebrated. Can't you see why?
fall
frida
My Halloween costume - Frida Kahlo! She is one of my favorite artists and I am constantly inspired by her work and words. This was my ode to her. 
shake shack fall
We have a Shake Shack in Chicago! I fully understand what all the hype is about. It's conveniently located next to a movie theater, so every time I want to see a movie, I'll just have to go to Shake Shack too. 
clark
halloween halloween
I was Rosie the Riveter for work Halloween - didn't want to scare the young children with my Frida unibrow. 
wrigley
Ended this summer with a Cubs game - I'm walking distance from Wrigley Field, so it was about time I checked out a game. 
buckingham fountain
Buckingham Fountain
wrigley fall
calligraphy
Art exhibit at the Chicago Cultural Center
kate spade
simple words to live by at Kate Spade
belle jasmine
Halloween throwbacks to my childhood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...