Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sea Glass Beach + the coast

Went back to northern California a few weeks ago, it's my family's home away from home. 
sea glass beach
sea glass beach
Been wanting to go to Sea Glass Beach at Ft. Bragg for some time now, and finally made the drive this trip. It was a lot smaller than I thought it would be, with more stones too... but it was still pretty neat. Did you know another name for sea glass is "mermaid tears"? My 8 year old self would be really into that idea...
cliff house
view from the Cliff House
succulents
wild succulents everywhere
coast sea glass beach sea glass beach milky way 
Driving back from Ft. Bragg, we stopped off the side of the road and gazed into the sky. I don't think I've ever seen so many stars before - the camera couldn't even capture it (thanks for the photos Dad!). We could see the Milky Way. It was unreal. 
milky way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...