Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Winterize Your Nails {with Julep}

nails
I've teamed up with Julep for a little guide on how to "Winterize" your nails. Dry hands and cuticles are an inevitable thing for me in the winter (I love this hand salve for when I'm working and washing my hands a lot) and with that comes dry, brittle nails and nail beds. 
.
Here are some manicure tips procured from Julep's pro's:
> keep nails short, smooth, and rounded for the winter
> soak your hands in a cuticle softener (try theirs: Vanish Cuticle Softener and Remover)
> push back cuticles with a cuticle pusher
> buff nails and trim hangnails & dry cuticles
> moisturize your cuticles daily with the Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum
.
Who doesn't love dark nail colors for winter? I added a little glitter ombre to my tips. 
Julep's winter colors stay on point with that trend, while adding some unexpected shades too. 
(I love the ice blue metallic, KIKI - must try!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...