Friday, February 20, 2015

ICELAND!

After years and years of talking about how I need to go to Iceland one day, I AM FINALLY GOING TO ICELAND! For 10 days in May I am going with one of my best friends from college who also shares my obsession. We are planning on renting a 4 wheel drive and seeing the whole country - unpaved roads and all.
If not now, then when? It's the best time of my life to do this. The older we get the harder it is to just go to another country with a friend. I have the least commitments now too. I got a deal on my ticket through WOW air and already have an empty bottle of Reyka Vodka (Icelandic) filled with tip money for adventuring. 

Besides the breathtaking landscapes, I am also a huge fan of Icelandic music (more playlists to come...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...