Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Mixtape Monday: Coulda Been My Love


Just in time for GALENTINES Day (which I am attending twice this year), retro-tinged tunes all about the intricacies of lo-lo-lo-lo-ve. Any playlist sandwiched between two Rilo Kiley songs is a good one. 

1. I Never - Rilo Kiley
2. The Sweetest Thing - Camera Obscura
3. How Do You Ruin Me? - Black Prairie
4. Everything's Made for Love - Gene Austin
5. Real Love - Regina Spector
6. This Girl's In Love With You - She & Him
7. Michelle - The Beatles
8. She - She & Him
9. Coulda Been My Love - Foxygen
10. Wake Up Alone - Amy Winehouse
11. The Limit to Your Love - Feist
12. Love Me Like I'm Not Made of Stone - Lykke Li
13. How My Heart Behaves - Feist
14. Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye - Lady Gaga
15. Science vs. Romance - Rilo Kiley

3 comments:

  1. So much yes on this playlist, my husband has had to listen to me belt "I Never" on SO many road trips. Have been out of the blog world for a while, glad to be catching up on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to thank the great Chief Priest Amros for helping me with his love binding spell that brought my girlfriend back to my arms. with so much joy in my heart i am really amaze with the love spell he did for me ever since my girlfriend came back to me she has be the kind of girl i want her to be and now she show me so much love and respect and now she is so committed to me more before. i will also advice everyone with a broken heart to contact Chief Priest Amros via his email address holytempleofsolution@hotmail.com or call him via +2347060458342/+2347052079645 to reunite and restore your broken relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't get wasted I am here to talk about my past experiences with spell casters..i had problems with my relationship and i did all to make sure that my woman never break up with me..all in the midst of this, i lost concentration at work and things went really bad for me as i lost my job too..the little money i saved was what i tried to get my wife back with even if i will loose all..i was too desperate and i was taken advantage of as i lost the same money on two different casters from Nigeria. of course i trusted them too much and never knew they did nothing for me so my woman went ahead with breaking up with me..i confronted them that they failed their promise and ever since then, i have never heard a world again from them..That was how fake casters ended my relationship with my woman and i planned i was going to stop everyone like them..i met with another that promised me to get her back to me and i almost laughed and said it was another lie, but he wasn't as he did cast a love spell on her and now we are talking of why we did break up and coming back together in just two days and not months like the other did made me wait..you see why you have to open you eyes and think before the liars here plays with your heart and trust like a toy.{GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM}tel.+2348057266712..he can also help you to solve any problem…Lol I am very happy now.Claudy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...