Wednesday, March 18, 2015

5 Winter/Spring Beauty Essentials

winter/spring beauty essentials
These have been my go-to's lately:

Organix Argan Oil of Morocco Voluminous Mousse
I apply this mousse right after washing my hair, work it into my roots, and go to bed with a wet head (I'm one of those people). After it dries, it feels crunchy at first, but once you run your fingers through your hair a couple times and style, it leaves your hair full of volume without all that extra reisdue or stiffness that other mousses tend to have. 

REDKEN Iron Shape 11
I use a hot curling wand twice a week to do my hair, with touchups in between. This product is a two in one heat protectant and hair spray hold. Totally worth the extra $$. It smells great and makes my hair feel healthy. 

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion (for normal to dry skin)
FINALLY I have found a cure to this awful, scaly, dry winter skin of mine. My dermatologist recommended it and it literally fixed my skin overnight. 

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Sultry
I have received so many compliments on this universal lip color. It's the perfect mauve shade that looks like your natural lip color only slightly saturated. The formula is a little dry because its matte, so I recommend putting on some balm before or after applying. It lasts almost all day too.

Model Co Powerlash Black Mascara
Got a sample of this in my Birchbox and immediately ordered the full size. It's crazy how long and full it makes your lashes look, but in a clump-free way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...