Monday, March 16, 2015

Chicago Lately...

Winter is finally starting to melt and all that is left are piles of snow that look like volcanic rock.
Here's what my life has been looking like lately:
valentines door cupcake mardi gras
Valentine's Day cheese spread at work. Add cheese enthusiast to qualities I look for in a man. // favorite door in Chicago // does that cupcake not look like Lady Gaga?? // picture of my parents at Mardi Gras pre-me
cds
where all the free AOL CD-ROMs went
iceland wall
boots me
All my tip money is going to ICELANDIC ADVENTURES // going in line with finally just buying a ticket to Iceland, "if not now, then when" - there will always be an excuse not to do something // survived the 5th biggest blizzard in Chicago history // me as a kid working the bold brows
free peep
pretty display at Free People
mom me
picture of my mom from the vault, and now probably my favorite of her // obligatory post-haircut selfie
lake michigan lake michigan
tree house
the different stages of winter in Chicago
jenis
Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream sandwiches are UNREAL. This was dinner one night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...