Saturday, April 11, 2015

{Homemade} Vegetarian Chipotle Bowls

-Homemade- Vegetarian Chipotle Bowls
Yes, we all know that guac is extra.

Made these mock Chipotle bowls a few weeks ago and am wondering why I don't make these every week. This is an even healthier version of the fast-casual favorite, and super budget friendly too. 

-Homemade- Vegetarian Chipotle Bowls
On a baking sheet roast 3 peeled and chopped sweet potatoes with some evoo, sea salt, cumin and cayenne pepper for about 30 min at 375 or until roasted and crispy. While potatoes are cooking, toss together 1 can corn, 1 can black beans and a chopped red onion. To serve, fill bottom of bowl with warm brown rice, top with chopped kale, roasted sweet potatoes, corn and black beans, and sliced avocado. Sprinkle with some sea salt.

serves about 6
-Homemade- Vegetarian Chipotle Bowls

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I'm so pumped you posted this. I've been trying to think of what healthy things I could eat this week and I've been feeling so uninspired...and lazy. So I'm real glad this just fell in my lap haha, perfect timing lady!

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...