Saturday, April 18, 2015

Living Room Pins {Pinterest}

Re-arranged my apartment the other day, and by re-arranging I mean, re-styled my shelves and such. These pictures have been giving me major home inspo lately. 
above: I dream of one day owning a blue velvet couch. {source / pin it} // great gallery wall {source / pin it}
below: MUST FIND THAT JENNY POSTER{pin it} // I love taxidermy, in a single girls apartment it's more quirky than creepy, right? {source / pin it}

above: Amazing, space saving bookshelves{source / pin it} // functional room divider {source / pin it}
below: her apartment is perfection {source / pin it} // {source / pin it}

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is amazing!! :)) Your words flow so well! You are a great writer who obviously has a passion for what they are writing about! It shows in your work! I would appreciate it if you would check out my blog and let me know what you think in a comment on a post you like! I would love to have a talented writers input! Keep up the great work!!! :))

    PS- if you follow one of my blogs I will follow yours back! :)))
    -Wanderlust Rach <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...