Sunday, April 12, 2015

Mixtape Monday: What I'm Listening to and Why

Morning train commute favorites:

1. The Co-Dependent - Sia

2. Blue - Marina and The Diamonds (Loving her latest album, FROOT. These lyrics are highly relatable too.)

3. Sound of Erasing - Rubblebucket (a beachy St. Vincent)

4. I Can Do No Wrong - American Wrestlers (makes me want summer)

5. I'm Ready - Geographer

6. Attention Seeker - Etiquette (sleek, smooth)

7. Nothing But a Heartbeat - Say Lou Lou (stuck in my head)

8. Where Scars Don't Show - Cold Mailman

9. Find Me Out - ACES

10. I'm a Ruin - Marina and The Diamonds

11. Taken - Young Summer

12. Lake Shrine - Kisses (Washed Out meets Tennis)

13. St. Jude - Florence  + The Machine (really digging all the singles she's releasing off her upcoming album)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...