My little desk (from World Market) is where all the blogging magic happens. I super wish my desk faced a window, but since the only window in my room has bars and faces a wall, I guess an inspiration board suits my needs better. I currently use a ghost chair for sitting at my desk, but if I worked from home, I'd probably get something a little more practical.
Here's what I like to have in my work environment:
- magic markers for my list-making obsession
- this candle burning
- iced coconut latte from my favorite espresso and empanada bar
- Precise Pilot pens
- MUSIC, which is why I invested in speakers
- scrap paper, I'm still using old papers from college
- pictures of friends, family, women I admire
Super cool - WeWork will be opening soon in Chicago!