Saturday, August 15, 2015

Life Lately... {Chicago and beyond}

wall gay
neon wall
colors of Chicago

A LOT has happened in the last couple of months.
Besides traveling to Iceland, I've...

 Moved into a studio apartment in Lincoln Square and am now living by myself for the first time in my life (studio tour coming soon). 
In the spring, I met a boy on tinder and now he is my boyfriend. Michael is my first boyfriend (I'm 26) and I think I'm the happiest I've ever been. He's also my best bud. 
Went to my first Chicago wedding with Michael.
Won a free trip to Vegas (happening in the fall) and met the beautiful Brandon Flowers in the process. 
Obsessed over Florence + the Machine's new album.
Turned 26 and have thus started paying for my own insurance (oh joy) - health and home. 
Went home to ATL for a wedding shower/bachelorette weekend celebrating one of my best friends from high school. 
Purchased lots of concert tickets for the upcoming months. 
Got strep throat (a first). 
Went to my first Sox game. 
Started writing sketches for my Second City graduation show.

That's just skimming the surface. It's crazy to think how much my life has changed in the last 5 months...
boston boston
Was in Boston for a day before my flight to Iceland. Stayed with one of my close improv friends who lives there. I LOVED BOSTON. I want to go back and spend some more time there.
frida
My main lady, Frida, painted on my fave empanada shop.
sunset BRANDON
Met Brandon Flowers through some Vegas promotion (and won a free trip), we're seeing him in Sept at the Riviera. Could not be more excited! 
peri sox mom 
Halloween '97: Ginger Spice and her mom
:) angel speakeasy michael
a 20's speakeasy themed Bachelorette // Michael n Me
vineyard spring
vineyards in Georgia // springtime in Chicago
spring dad
blossoms // Virginia beach as a kid

1 comment:

  1. How nice that you have such lovely and exciting things going on in your life!

    I love Boston. Looks like you had beautiful weather when you were there, too.

    Love the sassy Halloween pic. Did Ginger Spice really wear a cheongsam?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...