Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Mixtape Monday: Vitamin Sea


A little bittersweet about summer coming to an end. 
It's been a while since I've swam in some salt water. I miss that. Lake Michigan just isn't the same. 

 and Happy Labor Day! Even though there's a couple weeks still till autumn, here's an end of summer playlist....

1. Mountain At My Gates - Foals (loving their new album, this track is my favorite - kinda 90's)
2. I Can Change - Brandon Flowers
3. Higher - Kate Boy
4. PPP - Beach House (loving their new album as well)
5. All My Heart - The Mynabirds
6. Various Storms & Saints - Florence + The Machine
7. The Soul Serene - Villagers
8. Wildflower - Beach House
9. Tangible / Intangible - Fly Golden Eagle
10. One Foot - The Mynabirds
11. Happiest Man on Earth - Broken Back
12. Fool for Love - Lord Huron
13. Gibraltar - Beirut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...