Adele is giving me EVERYTHING I ever wanted right now.
Thanks Adele for keeping it real and wishing I had a tumultuous past relationship just so I can relate to your songs.
and now, a playlist inspired by 25
1. When We Were Young - Adele (my current favorite off the album)
2. Hiding Out - Sucre
3. Keep It Safe - Wild Ones
4. Let It Die - Feist
5. Lover Of Mine - Beach House
6. Turn Away - Beck
7. Working On A Dream - Wintercoats
8. All I Have - Violents
9. Whole Made of Pieces - Jonsi
10. At Once - Beirut
11. Hello - Adele
12. I Can't Make You Love Me - Bon Iver