Monday, May 23, 2016

Mixtape Monday: What I am Listening to and Why

This gorgeousness that was featured on this playlist from a while back, but now finally has a video. I want to screen capture everything.

Here's what else I am listening to:

1. U-Turn - Tegan and Sara (about time for new music from these two, and their new songs are very promising!)

2. ILYSB - LANY (incase you're wondering = "I love you so bad")

3. Go! (feat. Mai Lan) - M83 (currently my ringtone)

4. Same Ol' Mistakes - Rihanna (Tame Impala cover - a different sound for her)

5. Truce - Lucius

6. Banshee - Santigold

7. You're My Favorite - Gwen Stefani (LOVE her new album, give it a listen - every song is a gem)

8. Hold Up - Beyoncé (you gotta read this story)

9. What We Have (To Change) - Lucius

10. Let You Go (early version) - Brady Toops

11. Atomic Number - case/lang/veirs (my Lilith Fair heart doth beat)

12. Rare - Gwen Stefani

13. All Night - Beyoncé

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...