Thursday, June 23, 2016

Lady Cave {Chairish}

I teamed up with Chairish, an exclusive curator approved - online marketplace for vintage furniture, to bring you my dream "Lady Cave." 
My parents have an under-the-sea themed basement since my dad is a scuba diver (see: seashells, under water pictures, and even a themed Christmas tree that's up all year long). 
If I ever have a basement I would love to borrow from that idea and 60's Tiki bars. 
I'm thinking... palm wallpaper, an actual Tiki bar, pineapples, flamingos, wicker furniture, a real aquarium, a neon sign. A little vacation all year long. 
A big inspiration for this is Lost Lake - a hip Tiki bar in Chicago with potent drinks. I'm obsessed with their whole vibe. 
These vintage bar stools from Chairish are exactly the look I'm going for! How cute! 
above: I want palm on palm on palm on palm (source )// lots of tropical plants, and peacock chairs (source)
below: painted pineapples - GENIUS! (source )// these copper pineapple goblets at the bar (source)
above: fully stocked bar cart (source)
below: a neon sign would be fun, words or maybe a flamingo (source) // party all the time (source)

What would your Lady Cave look like??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...