Friday, July 22, 2016

Brazilian Bowls with Shrimp & Plantains

Brazilian Bowls with Shrimp & Plantains
Raise your hand if you love bowls? The trendy/ambiguous term for a bunch a food you eat together in a bowl. Typically healthier, sometimes not. I can't tell you the last time I ate food I made off a plate. 
When I saw the pictures for this recipe on Pinterest I was immediately obsessed. And the title: Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp In Coconut Milk, I mean how yummy and summery does that sound?! 
If you like looking at pictures of bowls and other unusual foods paired together, please check out Half Baked Harvest.

*note: I followed the recipe exact, but used Goya frozen fried plantains instead of doing it myself. 

What food blogs are you salivating over lately?
Brazilian Bowls with Shrimp & Plantains

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...