Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Mixtape Monday: J U L Y

What I've been into lately and why:

1. I Wanna Know (feat. Nico & Vinz) - Alesso (this song sounds like a trip to St. Lucia and is my bf and my's song at the moment)

2. Wona - Mumford & Sons, Baaba Maal, The Very Best & Beatenberg

3. Magnets (feat. Lorde) - Discloure

4. Make Me - Britney Spears feat. G-Eazy (I'll always root for Brit)

5. Best to You - Blood Orange

6. Obvs - Jamie xx (this would be the theme song to a Bahamian murder mystery series)

7. Good to Love - FKA Twigs

8. Turn It Around - HAERTS

9. That Girl - Tegan and Sara

10. The Hours - Beach House

11. Elevator Operator - Courtney Barnett (the video is a must see)

12. Door - Nice As Fuck

13. Depreston - Courtney Barnett (I love her Aussie voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...