Tuesday, December 6, 2016

#MelaniaTrumpsHate: Welcome to my YouTubes page!

This past summer I started character bits as Melania Trump around town at open mics, of course thinking that she would only be relevant until November. 
Yet, here we are. 
In my attempt to make lemons into lemonade (still very tart and sour lemonade) I decided to create a YouTube page called #MelaniaTrumpsHate. Since her campaign as "First Woman" is to fight cyper-bullying, I thought she should vlog about internet safety but mostly about herself. 

This my new creative/comedic project - it's goofy and surreal, but I hope it lightens people's moods and gets them to laugh for a minute and 36 seconds. 

So, here is the first video - more to come! Please subscribe and share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...