Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Oscar Night Tablescape {with Arhaus}

I'm obsessed with the Oscars. I try to see most of the nominated films before the awards show so I can make predictions and be invested in the night. I teamed up with Arhaus to bring you a Oscar Night Tablescape. Arhaus is a high quality furniture retailer, selling online and in their stores. I chose one of their many dining room tables as my base and went from there. Check it out...

Oscar Night Tablescape {with Arhaus}
.
 Love these DIY Oscars as table decor.....and lots of gold balloons everywhere! 
.
This industrial table from Arhaus looked very old Hollywood to me and serves as a perfect base! 
.
Glitter pasta garland looks like little fancy gold bow ties! 
.
This is a on trend photobooth backdrop. Oscar cookies are a nice touch too. 

Can't forget an Oscar Ballot for everyone and a round of Oscar Bingo

Who do you think will be the big winners?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...